Infrastructure : Established in 1973 under the name of Protection Engineering Corporation the group has two Companies. Suprabha Protective Products Pvt. Ltd. and Jai Suprabha Protective Products Pvt. Ltd.
View one of Suprabha's manufacturing units in Pune, India on the left (click picture to enlarge).
In India the Suprabha Group has pioneered the concept of eco-friendly Vapour Corrosion Inhibitors or VCI. A research oriented and customer sensitive approach, professionally managed operations together with a commitment towards quality for over 35 years, has earned the group the trust of many a big name in the Industry.
Suprabha group is one of the largest Corrosion Solutions Provider in India with an ISO: TS 16949 certification and numerous innovations to its credit. Suprabha has over the years maintained its strong focus on quality and use of eco-friendly products, while staying at the forefront of technology. Research has always been central to its mission and customer satisfaction its primary goal.
With a deep insight into the corrosion realm and a highly competent team of professionals, Suprabha has successfully captured a major share of the Indian market and is all set to take the international market by in a big way.
- Fully indigenous plant
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Well-equipped laboratory for research and stringent testing of products
- Nationwide marketing network
- IS:TS:16949 Certified Organisation
- 'INDIASTAR 2004' for Excellence in Packaging for 'Suprabha Seaworthy Packaging Systems'
- 'INDIASTAR 2004' for ‘Bio-Degradable Desiccants'
- 'INDIASTAR 2006' for 'Suprabha Transparent Seaworthy Packaging System'
- 'INDIASTAR 2008' for 'Suprabha Seaworthy Packaging System for Open Deck Transportation'
- ‘INDIASTAR 2010 for ‘ Packing Steel Coils'
- ‘WORLDSTAR 2006' for ‘Suprabha Transparent Seaworthy Packaging System'
- ‘WORLDSTAR 2008' for 'Suprabha Seaworthy Packaging System for Open Deck Transportation'
- ‘WORLDSTAR 2010' for ‘Packing Steel Coils'
View some of our awards (click on picture to enlarge).
Visit WorldStar Packaging Awards for more information.